The ZLG vibrating fluid bed dryer feeds raw material into the dryer from one end and moves the material continuously forward using vibration. When hot air enters the fluid bed plate, the raw material is dried. Then damp air is exhausted through the cyclone separator and the dried material is dispensed through another end of the vibrating dryer.
Features of the Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryer
1. Height of the fluidizing chamber and dust collection is made according to customer requirements.
2. The vibration is created by a motor that is stable and convenient to maintain and has a low noise with a long life span.
3. Raw material is heated evenly with high efficiency and drying capacity. Compared with other pneumatic dryers, this vibrating fluid bed dryer saves about 30% energy.
4. Well-regulated and versatile, this fluidized bed dryer allows the thickness of the raw material, belt speed and amplitude to be adjusted.
5. This hot air dryer can dry broken raw materials or raw material that is irregularly shaped. It makes only minimal damage to the surface of the raw material.
6. The continuous drying machine adopts a closed operation design, protecting raw materials from cross-contamination.
|Type||Drying area (m2)||Inlet air temperature (℃)||Outlet air temperature (℃)||Evaporation rate (kg/h)||Power of vibration motor|