The KJG double shaft paddle dryer is a conduction heating and low speed rotating dryer which features a jacket on the body of the dryer, a hollow blade on a hollow shaft, and a heat source filling the blade. The wet material is stirred by the paddle, which dries the material as it transfers heat. According to client-side demands, we can also design the hollow screw dryer with four shafts.
Features of the Double Shaft Paddle Dryer
1. The thermal efficiency reaches as high as 80%-90%. Heat transfer coefficient K is 100-300Kcai/h.m2℃. Evaporation capacity is 10-30Kcai/h.m2.
2. The horizontal dryer supports heating, evaporating and cooling processes, continuous operation and batch operation, and vacuum drying for thermal sensitive material as well as normal drying.
3. Heating source: heat can be conducted via oil, steam, water, hot air or cooling fluid.
4. The oar of the double paddle dryer provides a large heating area.
5. The particle vacuum dryer is widely used for organic and inorganic granules, sticky material or material with high water content.
Technical Parameters of the Double Shaft Paddle Dryer
|Heating area (m2)||Paddle and shaft||3.1||5.9||9.1||12.7||16.7||24.4||33.7||44.5|
|Available volume (m3)||0.24||0.35||0.6||1.2||1.9||2.6||3.7||5|
|Rotating speed (r/min)||27||27||27||27||20||15||12||10|
|Power of motor (kw)||4-5.5||5.5-7.5||7.5-11||11-15||15-18.5||18.5-22||22-30||30-45|